1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship, Out of Sympathy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LesbianKitten, May 10, 2013.

1. LesbianKitten

Hello Darlings,
    I have been in and out of a relationship with my current girlfriend for the past year. Most of the time I broke up with her because she would continuously talk about marriage and being together forever after only dating for a few weeks. But then I'd want her back, and she'd break up with the guy she was with and go back out with me. Well recently I tried to commit suicide and dropped out of school which was our biggest form of communication. She was in a relationship with a guy at the time, and I could tell she was happy. Once she found out about what happened she began to talk to me more and more, and I asked her back out again. It took her a week to respond and she said 'sure.' About three weeks we've been dating this time and about a week ago my mother went into the hospital and I called her to tell her. She was very sympathetic but then started to ramble on about her exes smiling at her and how it was hard for her. Then she stopped calling me for a few days before I called her. She didn't answer. So I called my best friend and told her to please tell my girlfriend to give me a call.The next day she did and she sounded upset on the phone. "Baby, I have a question for you." She told me, I was nervous. "Heaven and Bradley asked me out today and I want you to tell me what to do" I was shocked she asked me to do so. I told her to follow her heart and not rely on me. She told me "My heart wants you." I was shocked. So now recently she's been very lovey dovey. Why? :icon_redf

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's hard to say how she feels, but you could always ask her. I think she does care about you, but you have to stop leading her on only to break up with her. So, she what's to get married in the future, if you do not then you need to let her go. Her heart may want you, but it seems like she does want to date other people, as well. Especially, if you keep breaking up with her. Just talk to her in person to see where her head is.

3. LesbianKitten

I don't lead her on, I want to be with her, and I've told her when we first began to date that I was scared of marriage, and she has also broken up with me a few times aswell. I'm just confused.