1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some advice and deep analyses

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by anatomy45, May 11, 2013.

1. anatomy45

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was with this guy for about a year . I'm 19 and he is 24. We started talking through facebook and then texting and calling. We would always Skype but he said his camera did not work so he would only see me. This bugged me and I became suspicious about it because small things were weird. He would only text me from his iPod and called me from blocked number so I wouldn't get his cell number. I really did love this guy despite we are not talking anymore. But I cannot let go of the fact that we never met face to face although I would always tell him I wanted to, and his reason was that he was too busy. Even after a year the same thing, just texting, calling, skype. And he has a smart.phone So I don't understand why he never skyped from his phone. I feel that he was just.....Idk.. im confused and he is the first guy I been with although it was like long distance relationship but he lives in Ontario CA just pile me but yet never met face to face nor did he ever mention or plan to do something. when I tried planing something for the weekend he would be like "we will see ".
    I'm emotionally messed up now. I don't understand but I feel that our relationship was genuine although it was more texting . He seemed to be secretive or cautious. I would always text him from my personal cell and only had his iPod number and can only call his iPod number because he doesn't want to give me his cell. It's weird when I look back on my past.
    Was he serious ?
    Was he really geniuine...
    need some input please someone. I feel love for this guy I know how crazy it might sound because we never met face to face. I wonder if he lied about his web cam being broken... Can someone optionally disable their Skype camera to make it appear that they cannot be seen ???

2. BlueBear

Being a twenty four year old male on Facebook isn’t the same as in person. Whoever you had a relationship online and by phone with either wasn’t who they described themselves as or just wanted the fantasy part of an online relationship with no intentions of having one in person. Being married is a possibility or much older.

#2 BlueBear, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
  3. Lezbehonesthere

Yeah, I don't think that guy was genuine. He wanted adventure. He wanted fun. It might have been a she even, a 60 yr old or a twelve year old, that's the thing about online. I just think that he wasn't who he said he was. At least you still got to love and be loved in return, even if it wasn't completely legit.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think because you didn't know so much about him, your mind subconsciously filled good stuff in.
    Don't fall for people you don't know.
    Find a good man. :slight_smile: