1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coffee date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by riahf, May 12, 2013.

1. riahf

I went on a coffee date with this girl I met online and it went really well. I was really nervous before she showed up, but we talked for three hours straight without even realizing where time went. We kind of ended in an awkward hug, which which was a little embarrassing, but it's not a big deal.

I'm still really confused what to call myself, but I think that so long as I'm happy with the road I'm on I don't really need to find a label just yet.

That's really all, just needed to tell someone since nobody but my brother knew I was going out today.

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow that's wonderful! Congrats! :icon_bigg

Yes I wouldn't get too hung up on labels. My sexuality seemed so complicated to figure out LoL but you will eventually. Just love the ones your with! So glad you had a good experience and that you shared it! :slight_smile:

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats!

I had my first date on Tuesday...and so far it's going much, much better than I could have hoped for! It's a great feeling isn't it?

Best of luck!