1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does one become "dateable"?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rosemarried, May 12, 2013.

1. Rosemarried

Rosemarried Guest

:dry: I'm lonely and I don't know how to get a- dare I say it-
    girlfriend.

How can I get a girl to like me? I'm pretty open and I have plenty of friends, but no one has really had any interest in me thus far, save for a guy and she who shall not be named (ex girlfriend of sorts). I'm niice to people, friendly and such, but I just don't know how to get someone to like me! I just went througn a really rough time with SWSNBN, and I want to try again.

Any advice?

2. Dans le placard

You're only 15, and it will be difficult, especially as you're probably too young to go to a lot of LGBT clubs, bars and societies (unless there's a teen LGBT group near where you live). However, some advice to anyone, be they young or old, male or female, gay or straight: don't change yourself just to make yourself "dateable". Maybe I'm thinking of it too much in an adult-orientated way, but to be truly appreciated by someone, you have to be yourself. It may take time, but I'm sure you'll find someone who loves you for who you are (and vice versa).

3. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Might I recommend wearing a shirt that says 'Lesbian and single' or something of that sort. If you are interested in those sort of things, you can also try out theater and being in a play. In the one I was in 1/3 of the main characters actors were either gay or bi from my gaydar, including me, and that is only including the Male Ones! Just try to make it known that you are single, interested, and go to an artsy activity that you are good at. You'll have a GF in no time! (!!)