1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being led on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DragonKnight, May 12, 2013.

1. DragonKnight

DragonKnight Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A couple of months ago, I started talking to this guy online and we both liked each other. We were going to meet up but he said that he was skint. Nothing happened between us, and we just stopped talking. I installed the app again around 2 months ago and noticed he was online but I was too nervous to start the conversation. He messaged me first and we arranged a day to meet up, but as the day got closer, he would ignore my messages. This happened about 2 more times and I told him that if he didn't want to meet up, he just has to say. He said that he still wants to meet up but it is just hard getting to where I live. A couple of days later, I got a message from him saying "guess who's in your town :wink:". I asked him if he wanted to see me at work, but he said that he can't because he is in another town now.

I forgot to mention that since I installed the app again, he would usually start the conversation off, and then ignore me. He would say hello, I would ask him how he is, he would reply and ask me how I am, I would reply and ask him a question and then he would ignore me. Even if I start the conversation off with an hello, he will sometimes ignore me. It doesn't always go like that, but that is just like an outline of the conversation but it always ends with me getting ignored. I thought that he might not be getting the messages but I know he is.

I know we haven't met before, but I do like him and it hurts knowing that he is ignoring me. He is online right now so do I send him a message? What do I say? I want to ask him something interesting instead of the generic questions. Having said that, he knows that I like him and I thought he liked me as well. Maybe he just gets off on leading me on :frowning2:

I feel so silly feeling like this because we haven't even met yet and maybe I am just over thinking it, but it is really getting me down :frowning2:

2. thelastsong92

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, sorry to hear that. I am going through the 'almost' same phrase except the person is real. Through internet or not... it's real hard when you care about someone but that person ignores you like he don't give a sh*t. Only advice i can give is that if he really wants to meet you, let him take that step, and if he do ignores you then try to forget him cause he don't deserves you.

I know it's not that easy but all we can do is try our best so we don't get hurt.
    Stay Blessed :slight_smile:

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I am talking to someone online & they stop answering, it's normally because they have got a couple of conversations on the go & there not ignoring me, just busy answering the other person, can be a bit frustrating I know :slight_smile: