1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TF2master, May 13, 2013.

1. TF2master

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There's this bisexual guy I like at school but I haven't talk to since last year.I think he might have a crush on me too.He stares/smiles at me,his friends always act strange when Im around(they give me weird looks and whisper to him when I pass by),and he passes by me much more frequently than before.So does it seem like he's interested and if so what should I do.I've just recently discovered my sexuality,so im not very experienced when it comes to other guys.

2. ANightDude

"Make sure you're right -- then go ahead" - Davy Crockett

I bring up that quote because it works well it gay crushes. Many gay people have the problem of thinking everyone might be attracted to them, so it leads to many problems. Make sure there is a possibility and you've got a chance, at least.

When it comes to this guy, in my experience, it helps to try to build a friendship with him first, before anything. Great friendships can help make relationships great as well, so no harm can come from that. Even if he isn't interested, you've got a new friend.

But go from there. Let things take their course. While it never hurts to try to get closer to him, I caution you against forcing certain things to happen. Let you both eventually come to that point.