1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've messed up 4 people's lives & very confused!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Auniteruth, May 14, 2013.

1. Auniteruth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi I need some serious advice!
    I'm married with 1 child, my husband is a really great guy but just over a year ago I met a woman. I've always been interested, had a few encounters but this was different.
    She still hasn't had any children but is newly married- 2 years.
    We got together quite quickly & fell in love.
    We spent so much time together but didn't trust each other initially(her being my boss at work!)
    To cut a long story..just before Xmas her husband found messages on her phone bug her had suspected for a while.
    They had a really rough Xmas but she convinced him to let her still see me & spend nights (although rare) with me.
    Anyway we argued constantly, I wasn't particularly nice in the things of say about him and their marriage. It was always on her terms, of course she says she loved me, that I was better in every way blah blah...but my confidence was shattered because of how inconsistent she was.
    We're a over a year down the line and everything changed- she now loved him more than me, sex was better with him, would rather spend time with him. She'd say anything for a reaction. The next day it would change to how great I was?!
    So I snapped, I did something terrible. I sent him a letter telling him everything. Told him all the personal things we'd done, how inadequate she said he was. The things we'd done together, things that they do on special occasions.
    It was awful.
    So he read it..
    The next day she still answered the phone reluctantly. We cried a lot, she said it was over, that she missed me, will always love me.
    Even though I knew it should be over after what I did I couldn't let her go.
    She wasn't horrible & neither did she retaliate by telling my husband.
    We're all hurting and I'm struggling at home. But for me to do what I did, she's agreed I was heartbroken before I did it.
    I don't want her to leave, I really am struggling without her, she was the closets person to me & she still says the same.
    Last night her & her husband had a chat, she cried said she missed me & told him how she felt for me.
    They're sticking together through it but I'm out of the picture.
    I think I wanted their marriage to break up- very honest of me, very horrible really.
    But I've never understood how she could be in love with 2 people like she kept telling me.
    Ok I love my husband but I'm not in love, I'm in love with her.
    She's still accepting my calls, not many of them though.
    She's not texting at all.
    The other day I went to see her, she hugged me, kissed me & told me that she loved me.
    Confusing eh!
    I would have changed my life for her.
    She's obviously not prepared to do that for me.
    Do I move on or fight for her?
    I know her feelings are real for me.

2. Hitch

Does your husband even know? I have seen my parents marriage broken up by another women. There is nothing lower in life then being the other women. But to willingly continue this even though you know she is trying to work it out with her husband is an all new low.
    You need to grow up and end your relationship with her and start focusing on your own marriage. Because what you're doing to your husband and child absolutely horrible.

3. batears

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think the fact that she isn't accepting most of your calls or not answering your texts should give you your answer. You forced her to pick between you and her husband and she picked him. I think the best would be if you move on.

4. June Cleaver

I agree with the first two post 100%. You need to stop all contact with her and get your life back on track without her. YES you can be in love with 2 people at once, but one more than the other. I am in love with 2 men right now. Mike who was love at first sight over 4 years now and getting stronger, and my FWB from before Mike. My FWB sneaked into my heart but still could not overshadow my love for Mike. I got put in the same place you put her and I chose Mike over him in the end like she chose her husband over you. I have cut contact with him and will not allow him back in. After what you did I doubt she will ever take you back. That was a major breach of trust in my book. Definitely work on what you have at home, or leave him and clean up your mess and look for a new partner. That is my advise, June

5. asmith6543

I really think you should apologize to her if you haven't done so already. I think it's very hurtful that you would out her. You really didn't have a right to do that. If you were annoyed with her, you should have abandoned her, not hurt her husband who is probably innocent in this, and hurt in his own way, and now he has to deal with knowing that his wife not only cheated on him emotionally, but that his dirty laundry was aired out.

I think you are now just as in the wrong as she was before you wrote the letter. I think it would be best for you to just drop her as well.