1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to tell if someone is Interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 14, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I'm not going to extensively explain the conditions and circumstances, because it will probably only end up causing arguments and me being more sad that currently.

I like a boy, I don't know him, we don't properly see each other, we don't spend time together, we don't talk, and we don't properly know each other (we met when I was 6 or something and came across each other in secondary school again).

I'm not going to say the indicators that he likes me now, but I might when I have received a few responses.

Thanks in Advance!

2. awesomedude1

awesomedude1 Guest

He'll drop hints, like a wink or a flirt or something. Ask around.

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

He does give subtle hints like looking at me quite frequently, slightly smiling at me when I walk past him, he doesn't look at me and smile, but he looks at the floor or straight in front of him and smiles, and he occasionally trues to get closer to me when we walk past each other. I don't know if they are subtle, yet difficult hints to interpret?

---------- Post added 14th May 2013 at 08:36 PM ----------

Anyone got any more advice?