1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship advice asap...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MuSiC1, May 14, 2013.

1. MuSiC1

Girlfriend of 2 years lied to me to hangout with an ex boyfriend. She claims to be a lesbian know. i got angry and didnt answer her call for a few hours. I turn on my phone and call her she apparently thought it was over and slept with her bf who's a girl. I forgave her because her bf has always wanted to be with her and i took it as she took advantage of the situation. know a few weeks ago she left me to hangout with a guy who works with her and has admitted to having feelings for her.
    He hit on every girl that worked there.... thing is she never told me she got his number and secound time she hangs out with him she told me she loved me through text while she was at his house and later told me that same night she aloud him to give her a hicky. she is the type of person who likes to walk around naked in house thing is she came home that night no underwear. she claims to have taken them off before she left bc it was hot outside... i believed her. after the hicky i was trying to forgive her but it was hard bc they worked togerther and the guy didnt know we were together. they made out. I desided I had enough left her the next day crying and her claiming she is sorry and that she need me in her life. after a week i came back to talk to her. she claims he knows. she told him im back and he msgs her none stop. she had a dream that i had cheated on her with a coworker of mine and this girl happens to have kids and not my type. I had in mind to be friends with her before my gf had that stupid dream. My girlfriend holds that against me that i had texted the girl that i needed someoone to talk to. everytime i ask her to talk and explain what happend she tells me "what about that girl you msged hu?" She tells me shes not msging him but im trying to find out if i should give her another time or not.
    Sorry about the whole miss-spelled words and errors i just need a respond fast. im sad and disappointed. i gave her everything and her claim is oour relationship didnt end bc of him it ended bc we fought a lot. 2 yeears together...

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all (*hug*)

I'm glad you could vent on here. I would encourage you to read your message aloud and ask yourself "Is this what I really deserve?" You're worth more. You're worth loving. Someone will be lucky to have you and give themselves to you just as much as you give to them.

Hugs and love honey. :kiss:

3. Thomas94

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Honestly she really doesn't sound like that nice of a person. I can't stand manipulative people having known quite a few, not saying your girfriend(ex?) is but I wouldn't want to stay with her if she treats you like that and then tries to shift the blame onto you when you haven't done anything wrong. You do deserve someone better than that, someone who wouldn't cheat on you and lie to you.

I hope things go well for you in the future!

4. Viridian

Viridian Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Read the things I've bolded.

Her behavior is toxic. She is not sorry for the things she did. All her actions indicate that she is a very loose person and won't hesitate to leave when things get rough. She is not fighting for your relationship.

1) She thought you guys were over and jumped ship. Didn't even bother to try and see if she can salvage it

2) Got a guy's number behind your back and allowed herself to get a hicky. Even made out after that event. Lied to you.

3) Keeps attacking you about messaging a girl when she was the one being shady in the first place. Trying to shift attention from her mistakes in order to make you guilty.

This person sounds manipulative and in my opinion, should be kicked to the curb immediately.