1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Prayers are being Answered?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 15, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Hi again everyone! (I'm in a good mood today!)

So I am an agnostic, and do frequently prey to try and resolve my problems, thank for my happiness, and try to advance in many elements of my life.

Quite recently I have been frequently asking for my crush to look at me more, and perhaps even smile at me. And, believe it or not, that has can true. Recently he has been looking at me a lot more (I always look away first because I'm scared lol), and I think that I have caught him slightly raising a smile, he doesn't look at me and smile, but he either looks at the ground or straight in front of him and smiles. But he only really does it when I walk past him. He has even been walking past me closer than usual a couple of times as well. And I think that on one or two occasions, he was looking for me, and I wasn't looking for him, which a magnificent and somewhat literally unbelievable advancement.

But these things have only started happening, or happening more frequently since I have been asking for them in my prayers. Just to let you know that I have also been wishing for those things to happen with a penny coin (In England it's supposed to be lucky when you throw it in a well or pond or something, and it has proven to be lucky to me!), so I think that my wishing may have had an impact on those things occurring.

I'm not asking if you think that religion or wishing for those things to happen made them happen, but I am just asking if you think hat because of this, there is a slight increase in the chance of me and him entering a relationship.

And to add, my best friend also said that when me and my crush walk past each other, my crush looks back at me. He might just be curious of me, but he might be interested.

Any advice would be greatly Appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!

2. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had a lot of prayers answered with regards to my situation. I can't say for sure in your case but I definitely can say its possible man :slight_smile:

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he's looking at you, go for it. You can't lose anything.
    But - you're also 13. Don't go head first into this - it'll just end poorly haha.

Doubt it's your prayers/wishes though. I'm just not into that stuff.

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks to both of you. TJ, I do appreciate your opinion and views on religion, but I am quite a believer in miracles and unlikely phenomenoms and events. Dakine, thank you, because now I know that my prayers and wishes are being answered, and that because of that there is a possibility of us entering a relationship, especially if he is looking at me, and maybe even smiling at me, or at least because he is aware of my presence more often, thank you!

5. tryhtwfr

Well I've been praying to God lately to make my GCSE exams go smoothly and honestly I feel they are so I think God is happy at this time of year.

6. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Same with me, I am only in year 9 but I am doing my German and English GCSE already, and I have also been asking for good luck in my Controlled Assessments. And I think there has been an affect on them because of praying. And on top of asking for my crush to show interest or to interact in smiling or even just looking at each other, I really am impressed!

7. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, there's still the fact that you haven't even talked to the guy yet. So jumping to the odds of a relationship is quite premature.

Taking a pan out of the cupboard technically increases my odds of being able to cook a five-course meal, but that doesn't mean there's about 500 things I still need to do to make it happen.

Still, if you're passing each other in the hallways on a regular basis, there's nothing preventing you from actually trying to talk to the guy. Don't just play the whole "is he or isn't he staring?" game, but say hi for a change. There's not much to be lost on a "how are you doing today?" and it's better than going over the same thoughts over and over in your own mind.

8. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Hi again, I've got something to add...

Today, when I was walking to my next lesson, he was right behind me. And I am pretty sure that he was also aware of my presence. And then he I kind of walked into me, not like weirdly, but you know, just kind of brushing himself against me. We were walking when he did it, but he didn't just do it once, but he did it a couple of times. And, believe me, if he knew it was me, and he wasn't interested in me one bit, then he would have done everything in his power to avoid even seeing me, let alone coming into physical contact with me. So that makes me think that he is more interested in me, especially because he is now coming into physical contact with me. Do you think it means anything??? I think it might!