1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since You Been Gone!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by squally89, May 15, 2013.

1. squally89

For all those dumpers or dumpees I want to create a thread here for all of you to share all the things you will not miss since he/she's been gone.

I just broke up 5 hours or so ago. It was bitter sweet to be honest, but since he's been gone I will not miss:
    1.) His smoking habits (pot and cigarette on a daily basis - Yay to fresh air)
    2.) His temper and impatient tone
    3.) His choice of vocabulary - what a potty mouth
    4.) His lack of productivity in his own life goal
    5.) I will not miss his circle of friends
    6.) His messy room & cooking
    7.) The double size bed and him taking more than half the space~

I hope I will look back to this post in the future as a reminder to what I don't like in guys and not to repeat the same mistake twice.

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll join in; it's been about 3 hours since I told the girl I was dating that I'm done!!

1.) Her snoring, oh my gosh, can you say Snorelax!!
    2.) Her stubbornness...she acted like a baby whenever she could not get her way.
    3.) Drinking like a fish; I like to drink too, but jeez save some for me :grin:
    4.) Lack of ambitions and goals...she's been to several different schools and has yet to obtain a certification and or degree.
    5.) Giving me the silent treatment when she could not get her way, very mature...NOT!!
    6.) Her weight; I'm not a size two, but jeez..she'd get tired very quickly.
    7.) Lazy, she always complained about taking the dogs out to do their business.

I feel like a huge weight no pun intended has been lifted off of my shoulders. From now on, I will not settle for less than what I truly want.