1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obsessed With Him! New!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Enchanted Mark, May 15, 2013.

1. Enchanted Mark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all, I'm new! When I first arrived on this site I felt so happy! :slight_smile:

Okay, I'm obsessed with this guy name Justin. He knows I like him cause his ex girlfriend told him. I knew because my best friend told me. But Justin didn't act all grossed out or anything. He was actually chill about the whole thing. The thing is we NEVER talked at school before ever. We talked on Facebook for HOURS, once we stayed up around 3 AM in the morning. He even asked me for my phone number, but he never texted me. He knows my best friend, Kayla. Kayla and I went to Knott's Berry Farm yesterday and when ever I left, Justin would ask Kayla, "Where's Mark?" I don't know why I'm obsessed with him, I try really hard to erase him out of my head, but I couldn't. I tried blocking him on Facebook then I'll unblock later on. I'll be graduating and going to high school next year. Should I talk to him face to face before we never see each other for months? I'm really shy. Or should I let him talk to me? What should I do?! :tears:

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First off welcome! :welcome:

Second of all, I would definitely chat with him. He may not be interested, but he seems pretty cool and possibly even flattered that someone likes him (when someone likes me I always am!). Nothing may come of it, but maybe you guys could just chat and see if it turns into a friendship or what have you. :slight_smile:

3. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Definitely strike up a conversation, you can't go wrong there. Just don't be awkward, have genuine conversation.

4. Enchanted Mark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks guys for replying! I just went to a dance today and I saw Justin. I always kept seeing him... But when I was dancing with my closest friends, I forgot all about him. I don't need a guy to make me happy. I just need FOOD. :eusa_danc