1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallen in Love with my Best Friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MatthewJS, May 16, 2013.

1. MatthewJS

note: THIS STORY IS MUCH DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ONES!!

i fallen in love with my gay friend, N. Some of you guys know him from my other thread. N, lets call him Neil (his favorite name), knows im falling for him and i REALLY REALLY care for him. He knows i do care for him and he knows im falling for him.

The PROBLEM: he doesnt like me because he already likes T, who is leaving to colorado this summer :slight_smile:. im trying to make him realize that i really do love him but nothing is working. only two people knows i like/love him*.

i dont love him because of his appearance, although he is quite cute, i only love him because we have common interests, he has an excellant personality, and he thinks its adorable when i jealous**. I dont know what to do now. i am sure he is the right person for me because we always keep each others secrets and we talk most of the time (the longest was 12 hrs!!!). please give me advice on how to make him realize i TRUELY love and care for him. Also, if he starts developing feelings for me again and we started to date, we CANT be seen in public because he isnt out to many people.

*= only L and H (both girls) know i like him.
    **= i got jealous because my girl friend, H, got to dance with him.

2. MatthewJS

how can I let him know I love and care for him? without saying it. please help!

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Eye contact goes a long way. They've done many studies on eye contact and if you let it go a bit long until it's a bit uncomfortable, people will either look away or keep looking. Try to keep him gazing into your eyes.

Any type of flirting, such as casual touch or smiling a lot when you interact is also great! I hope these tips help! :slight_smile: