1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Prayers are being Answered, and Advancement in a Relationship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 16, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

In my other thread "My Prayers are being Answered", I commented that just today, my crush came into physical contact with me.

So just today, my crush came into physical contact with me. What happened as I was walking with my my friend to my next lesson, and my crush walked into me. No weirdly walked into me, just , you know, brushed into me. It happened when we were walking, and I don't think that he did it by accident, because he did it more that once in just one let's say setting, or viewing.

And, believe me, if he knew it was me he was standing behind, and it was me he brushed into, he would do everything in his power to avoid even seeing me, let alone coming into physical contact with me, unless of course, he in interested in me.

In March this year, my "friend" told hm I liked him, and pointed right at me (emabarrassing...). He didn't look weirdly at me, he just neutrally looked at me, which i thought was OK.

But anyway, he has been doing other things like looking at me more than usual, and kind of smiling at me a couple of times. He doesn't look and smile directly at me, but either looks at the floor or straight in from of him when he smiles, and he only smiles when I am around or walk past him. Once I even caught him raise a smile whilst kind of looking at me, he didn't move his head to smile, but he moved his eyes to look at me, and then he smiled.

Even my friends agree that he "seems" or actually "is" gay. And my best friend says he always looks back at me when we walk past each other.

I related this to religion because ever since I started asking for him to look at me more, smile at me, talk to me, and the ultimate outcome: enter a romantic relationship together, he has been looking at me more often (I always look away first because I'm scared), kind of smiling at me, and has actually made our bodies come into contact.

I know all of these things are small, but when I come to think about it, they call add up to become quite significant, and even most of my friends agree.

I don't really know what I am asking, but do you think that him looking at me more often, kind of smiling at me, and actually creating physical contact with me, could mean something. I think that he is at least diminutively interested in me, but I think that he is actually reasonably attracted to me. What do you think?

He looks at me almost all of the time, he sort of smiles when he knows I am around, and he made both of us come into contact just today.

Thanks in Advance!

#1 clarkec1, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
  2. SomeNights

Well, IMHO: if he knows your interested in him and he is leading you on anyway.....I'd say call it. take the next move and make actual contact, not just accidental(like hold his hand or something). I mean at worse case you could play it off as your were messing with him.

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thank you, and I am pretty sure he know I like him, but... Am I just supposed to walk up to him and hold his hand, that seems err.... Unusual.

4. SomeNights

lol, that would be really cute! nah, do you guys sit next to each other in class? I made the mistake of assuming you guys were friends already...am I not correct in this assumption?

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Were not friends, and don't really know each other, and I'm not in any of his classes, I'm not even in his year. But I don't know how I should make the next move, any suggestions???

6. Yui

Yui

Maybe...He definitely doesn't hate you or something.

Sweetie, talk to him! Like, now! If you can't bring yourself to do that in person, write him a message (on facebook etc.) or e-mail him or something. When you see him at school say hello and smile. Ask him to hang out, watch a movie and order pizza. I'm pretty sure he won't say no. People are usually much more open to getting to know new people than we think. I've done that multiple times with peeps from my school and it always works. :slight_smile:

Besides, I read one of your other threads & am really glad you didn't delete your account! I've read some really good posts with great advice from you! :slight_smile:

7. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thank you! But I haven't got Facebook or anything, and I'm just so scared of getting a bad reaction from him. I know that I need to get somewhere with this soon, it's just that it's quite unusual to ask a stranger that you hardly know to eat pizza or something.

Have you got any more direct approaches or anything like that, I'm just so confused!

8. SomeNights

Okay, there we go.....You need to be his friend before you start thinking boyfriend. Find out what he likes and then ask him if he wants to hang out and do said thing, but yui is right you need to talk to him. Otherwise your going to get nowhere.

9. Yui

Yui

A few questions first:
    Does he know who you are? Like, does he know your name?
    Do you have e-mail? Does he have facebook/e-mail? I actually made a facebook account for the sole purpose of being able to message a guy :lol:
    Do you know what he likes? You know, common interests? Maybe ask around?

And wait a sec, I'll try to find the message I sent to above mentioned guy so I can tell you what I wrote :slight_smile:

#9 Yui, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
  10. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    Clarke: you've got the hardest part out of the way. You've admitted to yourself you're not straight and you have come out to people. I wish I would have had that courage even when I was ten years older than you are now. Go talk to him. What's the worst that's going to happen?

11. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I don't know why, but I seriously think that in the end, this will all work out.

12. SilverGirl

hey there honey, well it really looks like he is at least interested in you, or at least curious, you could try finding out more about him, or if you know someone that know him so they could tell you more about him, and if you're feeling brave you should try getting to know him yourself, maybe write him a note or something, or try talking to him during lunch time, but dont go talking about love or anything yet, go slower, get to know him and be friends with him first :icon_wink