1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my friend gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Garciano, May 17, 2013.

1. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi ec

So i had this friend on college a bit long time ago, were still friends on facebook but havent talked for a long time.

He didnt know im gay but i think he has hints, we use to go home together almost everyday riding on a train, I actually liked him a bit, there was a time he told me i was like a girl and talked about he had a gay friend and its okay with him. I dont know why is he a bit romantic i guess to me, even though he didnt know im gay? i am 18 that time and didnt know what to do so i stopped talking to him when i got uncomfortable of things. is there a possibility he is gay or bisexual?

2. HeyAshley

you're never going to know for sure unless you ask or bring up the conversation. just being honest though, you're probably looking too far into it - how was he "romantic?"

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Well, I don't mean to get your hopes down, but my friends kind of flirt with me all the time. And I am always telling my friends I love them, as a friend. Unless he tells you directly, or he is going out with a boy, I couldn't really say with the information provided.

4. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think im looking too far into it because i liked him? In him being romantic, He used to talk to me differently compared to our other friends, and tell me sometimes if can we date or something. i dunno if hes just playing around

---------- Post added 17th May 2013 at 11:50 AM ----------

good point, maybe i am a bit assuming cos i like him.
    He told me one time that he dated a gay, and its okay with him, so thats the time i thought maybe he liked me and missed a chance to have a boyfriend, or maybe i misinterpreted what he means? not sure tho... thanks:slight_smile:

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Hang on, so he dated a guy, and you don't know if he is gay? Then of course he's gay! Unless he's bi or just curious, which I think is unlikely. You go for it, if he doesn't,t know your gay and he brings it up that he was in a same-sex relationship, then he must be interested in you!

I think that you should go for it, tell him how you feel and really try to concisely and extensively describe how much undying, unconditional love and sincere attraction you feel towards him (wow, I would use that description word for word if I were you).

Good Luck!

6. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    wow, oh my gosh, why didnt i thought of that? thanks a lot! Definitely gonna try.
    and that words.. wow! haha thanks again