1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 17, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Hey!

Today, as I do every morning, I was waiting in the corridor with my friend to go into form. And, as usual, my crush walks past and has a brief glance at me, which I note as a good thing. But this morning, he still glanced at me, but he looked at my best friend. But he didn't just casually glance at him, he kind of checked him out, and looked up down, and then up again, If you know what I mean.

I don't know whether my crush is interested in my friend, but I think that my crush thinks that my friend likes my crush, does that make sense? Basically I think that my crush is suspicious that my friend likes him.

But my friend doesn't like him, he is straight and not at all interested
    But what if my crush actually likes my friend, worst case scenario. I don't know if I am right, but I am suspicious of it. But please keep in mind that my crush looks vat me much more than he does my friend. But it's just this time that my crush not only looked at my friend, but scanned his body.

I am in no way jumping to a conclusion, because i think that my crush knows it's me that likes him, and I think that he might even be interested in me also. But this was the very first time he looked at my friend, he did also look at me, but he sort of checked out my friend. I could have took it completely the wrong way, and looked to much into it, but... I don't know.

Any comments?

2. Scarlet123

hmm i am not sure what to think about this but perhaps you shouldn't say anything and just see what happens, if you are close friends with your crush then maybe you could ask him if he likes your friend in a joking way if something like that happens again without making it too obvious, if he is on the spot he will deny it no matter what he really thinks, anyways try not to jump to conclusions, when you are in love sometimes you do think that your crush is in love and you try to figure out who without realising, everyone does it don't worry. just be a bit careful that you don't say too much if you don't know that he definitely likes boys or thinks could get awkward

3. followtherabbit

I know the feeling of frantic panic mode when someone you have feelings for seemingly takes interest in someone you're close with.

First and foremost (spelling? haha) i think you should approach your crush. It can be a hard hard HARD thing to do but often feelings between people get missed because both people are too closed off to "close in" you know? Just talk to him, flirt with him and maybe eventually ask him out?
    Do you know if he's gay?

Second of all, don't let it eat you. To stop feeling confused you need to advance the situation, like in my first suggestion.

He could've checked him out to see what clothes he was wearing, to make you jealous, without thinking. There are so many possible scenarios.
    Maybe he's jealous of your best friend because he wants you!

you never know :slight_smile:

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks, but why would he check him out when we wear uniforms, lol. But yeah, I know that I need to talk to him and approach him soon, I am just so convinced that he likes me, but also I am suspicious that he thinks that my friend likes him. And that he might like my friend and not me.

I understand that need to at least talk to him, but I don't know how to. How should I start a conversation?

5. followtherabbit

I must know;
    Do you know if he is gay?
    Have you ever spoken to him before, or is it a crush from a far?
    Like what is your relationship with this boy right this second.

Sorry about the uniform thing lol, i went to public school.

6. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I am trying to find out if he is gay, and am reasonably convinced that he is, by am not sure. I have met him, but we are not friends, I'd just class our relationship as aquaintainces.

7. followtherabbit

and what do you know about him?
    can you think of anything you could use as a conversation starter?
    music?
    books?
    sports?
    interior design?
    the weather?

am i reaching? lol
    do you have any classes with him? you could ask him to lend you his notes, or to tutor you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

We are in different years, so we are not in any classes. The only thing I know about him is that he lives near me.

9. followtherabbit

you could just approach him casually, maybe try to find out some of his interests or what he does so you can say "hey thats really cool"

if you figure out if he's gay, you can just ask him to go for coffee, either date coffee or lets talk about oue lives coffee, which are essentially the same thing just wearing different bowties :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you are gutsy and feel like you would be safe to, just ask him, then you get an answer. Only do this if you know you are safe at your school though because people can be nasty if they are homophobic.

10. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I'll try but I'm not making any promises. I think I'll leave it at just looking at him, and maybe smiling for now. But thanks again!