1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wasn't gonna ask for advice...(Help?)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gipsy, May 17, 2013.

1. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ..since I always tend to ask for advice and I figured I might as-well try and figure this all myself, but then again the last day of school is in June 5th and I normally take long progressions. Well, to start off I'm a female, and I've recently come to terms with liking a girl a lot more than I did before. I thought of telling my friend who I liked, and so I did. Her punk-ass told her friend (crush's friend), and then her friend told her. My friend told me she had a "Ehh" (?) reaction when she found out I liked her. I have never spoken to the girl before, but before I started to like her more we had some eye contact that didn't even last long, like just looking at a random stranger and pass by simply.

I had a very minor crush on her and I guess I started taking glimpses of her more. Her very nice masculine body language really got me going for her, and her nice tomboy-ish hair. She has a soft bad-ass look that got me falling for her after examining her a lot in one of my classes, since I only got her in one class which my friend is also in. Well my friend told me that she's bisexual, and that her close friend told my friend that she is. So, in a way that kind of made me think my chances with getting a connection with her is possible, then again I've never spoken to her and the fact that my moronic friends' first move is to notify the girl mutually that I like her, didn't help AT ALL -- even though it slightly led somewhere (I'll explain later on.)

Now I believe that developing a friendship with the chick will be awkward since she knows I like her, so I really don't know what to do. Currently at the moment after she found out I liked her, I've caught her taking glimpses at me more. It's only been 2 days since she's known, and in those 2 days including today, I've caught her glimpsing at me every few minutes and even not facing her face towards me from far, instead just turning her eyes sideways towards me kinda like a sneaky glimpse. Anyway, that's all that's been happening so far but when the period was ending, I overheard her talking to another one of my friends that I was talking to earlier today before the bell rung and they are pretty distant friends so I find it kinda unusual.

I recently started talking to this other friend more, and well while they were behind me I heard my crush say "Let her come up to me." and then as she got closer to me from behind she "corrected" herself and said "Let him come up to me." right afterwards. Then my friend said "Okay I won't tell." ..I don't know if I'm just paranoid, but..it fits the whole situation rather well with what they both said. I can't tell whether it was about me or not, because they don't even talk that much.

Any who, what do you suggest me to do? It's almost the end of the school year..should I drop the situation? My friend's won't be able to back me up anyway (my "punk-ass" friend and my other friend), because they're seniors and I'm not and they have graduation this week so Monday is their last day or I believe today was their last day already. :confused:

#1 Gipsy, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
  2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Don't focus on it too much :slight_smile: just live ur life and see how things go :slight_smile: hang on to this stage in ur life ,until the next one comes :slight_smile: