1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just need to vent.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by StellaLea, May 18, 2013.

1. StellaLea

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My parents are those type of parents that want their kids to be completely normal.

But they have never treated me or my sister like normal parents treat their kids.

Maybe I'm an Anarchist, but everything my parents have ever tried to do to me I completely go against.
    They took away my phone, I bought my own.
    Took away my computer, my friend gave me her old laptop and I returned it to factory setting.. So it's like new.

I've tried to build a relationship with my mom, it goes like this.

Me: So today in school-
    Mom: You seriously pick awful times to talk to me, go away. I have a headache.

They never fail to tell me, and everyone they know how I have a lack of common sense.

Yet I have an IQ that would put my mother's to shame.
    And yet, I'm not allowed to tell my mom she's wrong. It's her big rule.
    You never dishonor your mother by telling her she is wrong.
    Which means I can't help her when I know she's doing something entirely wrong, and is going to mess it up...
    She was on her verizon account deleting her contacts on the site thinking that was okay, and I knew it would also delete everyones contacts off our phones...
    But she was mad about something and wouldn't be bothered when I tried to tell her.

I just don't know how to deal with this family.
    They repeatedly have told me to get out if I don't like their rules, but will not let me move in with my sister.

They don't like my best friend because they think she's lazy because she sleeps in, doesn't do many chores, and is out spoken...
    Yet, my best friend is really a model citizen.
    She's saving herself for marriage, which will be with her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years.
    She's taking all honor classes next year, she is in Science Olympiad, she is already finished with her Senior project which was donating bottled water to charity. She's so smart, and I just love her to death, and all they do is tell me she's a "lazy cunt".
    I just can't deal with this.

I will try to start conversation that I think will be harmless, then all of a sudden the tables turn and I'VE done something wrong..

Me: Mom look at all the chapsticks I found in my room, haha.
    Mom: I fucking buy them for you, and I don't fucking know why you don't use them. I actually use mine. You don't take care of anything.

Another conversation.
    Me: *takes moms wet clothes out of the dryer because she never actually fucknig turns them on and I need to dry a tank top to wear under my shirt today, and the tank top is wet because if we have a two piece bathing suit in school we have to wear a shirt over it*
    Mom: What the Hell are you doing with my clothes?
    Me: They're just in the basket for like 20 freakin minutes Mom, I need to dry this shirt.
    Mom: Well why the Hell is it wet in the first place? Explain it. Get it out, you don't need to waste power on one shirt. (Even though I do it all the time.)
    Me: :confused: Whatever. *goes and uses the blow dryer to dramatically dry my tank top*

They're illogical, stupid, and inconsiderate.

Not to be gross, but I'm on my period, and normal people have to pee when they wake up, well today my mom woke me up by knocking on my door, then she went into the bathroom for an hour to shower and get ready to go to my grandma's grave... I'm sitting there on my bed dying while trying to hold my bladder and praying I'm not bleeding all over the place. Once I finally get to the bathroom, and get out.. My mom asks "are you almost ready to go?"

I'm done now.

2. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

They suck, and you really should try to move in with your sister if you are over 18. and they really, really, suck.