1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stressed (vent)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by artcat, May 18, 2013.

1. artcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really just need someplace to vent sorry:
    Im back from college for the summer, and I've been anxious a lot lately. I was put recently on cipro for a uti, and it makes me feel really lousy. Im super tired, and i have been having really bad aches that make it hard to sleep at night (and im starting to worry that it may be lyme disease again). I have an amazing girlfriend and i love her, but she lives three and a half hours away during the summer. We videochat and send letters and text, but i still really miss her. At home i live with my very accepting dad, my sister, my mom, and my two year old brother. I absolutely love my brother but he gets into every possible trouble and needs constant attention. My mom is really trying hard to accept me, and has finally accepted that being gay has to do with genetics not choice, but expresses that she misses the old, religious me, and even asked once if i "turned" gay because "i missed her so much" when i was away at college. I love her but she makes me feel incredibly guilty for having sex with my girlfriend by talking to me about "sins of the flesh" and whatnot. I just feel myself getting increasingly angry and cranky, even though i basically have a good life, and just want to be left alone.

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Don't pay attention to her ,live ur life ,it's practically ur life not hers.u have. Ur life she has hers,sometimes there is a time when u can't have that good relationship with ur mom.