1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does he not get?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by William, May 18, 2013.

1. William

Okay,so it's this guy I like a lot and I flirt with him all of the time. I slap him on the butt during games, I called him sexy, I've done everything! Any who being bisexual myself I have a pretty good gaydar and this guy...full blown gay! So today during a baseball came I was helping him put on his catchers equipment so when I was fixing his shin guard I went toward his penis and all he did was let me do it. Again today, my arm hurt from the double header we had because I pitched the first game and caught the second so when we got the 3 outs I came into the dugout and I skipped everyone, went straight to him and had him massage my arm, in which I said I am going to have an armgasm and he just laughs. But I have had some times where, in my opinion, he was flirting with me. Like once we were talking shit to each other and he winked at me after one comment and I blushed, and still NOTHING! I've hit him on the butt he hit me back we had eye contact and we smiled at each other, that's the only time I felt something with him. So how do I make the final push to tell him I like him? :help::help::help:

2. Ridiculous

Uh.. tell him you like him?

If he hasn't reciprocated to any of this then it seems like he's either completely clueless, you're making it sound like you're doing more than you actually are, or he's not interested. Actually telling him clearly that you're interested will clear up all of these misunderstandings.

3. Beachboi92

Some straight and/or "straight" men can be 1) totally oblivious or 2) the kind who require you to make all the moves so they retain their heterosexual identity or 3) the kind who would like to make moves but are in the closet or 4) the kind who want to make moves but are in the closet getting some sort of release out of the flirting but if faced with anything which challenges their heterosexual identity will flip out. Regardless of it all unless you have clear or solid evidence that he is gay/bisexual I would be careful. And if you are not out realize continuing to push this could lead to you being outed.

4. bagginses

bagginses Guest

5. William

That's the thing I'm scared of getting embarrassed...

6. Ridiculous

If he hasn't reacted badly to what you've already tried, then I doubt he would react badly to you just telling him plainly.

7. William

Jesus...I have to think with my damn brain sometimes. One other thing, this guy is like that one guy that everyone follows around and I never get one on one time, how do I gets that shit?

8. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A moment will present itself soon enough. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. William

I hope so because this is the first time I've ever been in love. :icon_redf

10. amoore658

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ^ That!

11. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

If you think you'll be embarrassed, then the best thing to do is well... Tell him you feel embarrassed, and tell him slowly.