1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you meet people?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BadCanadaJoke, May 19, 2013.

1. BadCanadaJoke

My problem is that i don't want anyone in my environment to find anything out... How could i meet people without anyone i know finding out?
    Eny good dating sites? What could i do outside the internet?
    (sorry for the bizzare thread,i just really needed to ask:/)

2. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Well, if you are 18 and on your own, you could, in theory, just go to a gay bar discretely, though those are not the best places.

3. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Bobby- Don't grow up too fast ok?
    John-Maybe start w/meeting gay friends for support.
    LGBT support group in your area? They might be aware of non bar type/online ways to meet someone.

4. BadCanadaJoke

to Bobbybobby99 I guess I could...But wouldn't want to go alone at first, or I could. Thanks anyway i'll start looking into it...

to Rose27 I don't have any gay friends(only 2 acquaintances) but i could talk to them at some point... An LGBT group is a good idea. I could look into it too. Thnx

5. dapulu

There's this application for casual hookups...don't remembre the name though. You could also try to enter some classes that are stereotipically known to have a lot of gay boys. For example, in my college I have noticed that latin dance classes, pilates, some majors, etc. have a lot...

6. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Comic cons,coffee, job offices ,gay church,mall ,parties , office work ,school ,school clubs,gay bars ,gym .

7. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well I know phone apps. that you could download but most - if not all - people there are not skin deep if you are looking for a real relationship; just casual hook ups.

Other than that, maybe you could try going to places like coffee bar and what is posted by unsurevirgin, there would be a chance that you could meet people that way. But I think it's a matter of luck though.

8. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Can u answer my thread am I crazy thread ?

9. BadCanadaJoke

thnx for both:slight_smile:)) i guess u mean ******?
    but i am looking for a relationship,i'm only 18,there's no rush:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:P

10. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ####### (without the last 'e', for some reason the actual name showed up in an asterisk set?) was a mobile app recommended by a friend of mine who is also gay. Download it and it will mark any gay guys in your area who have the application and who probably want to get banged more than anything else. Although you can still meet some pretty decent folks as well.