1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why does it always happen like this?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by josh9623, May 19, 2013.

1. josh9623

so, today i saw this really attractive guy about my age, i'm pretty sure he's gay but there was absolutely no way that i could have said anything to him. it seems like every time i find a really attractive guy that i know is gay, it is under some circumstance that i can't just go up to him and start talking to him. i spent like an hour trying to figure out a way that i could talk to this guy then he left, and i silently just screamed in my head because i didn't even get to talk to him.

2. WanderingGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You just have to get out and talk to him, dude! I lost my shyness so I could make moure friends, and it worked a lot. Just go and talk to him.

3. josh9623

what I was trying to say was that usually I'm in a situation where by doing so not only would i draw attention it's in an environment that i would be scarred to have that kind of attention drawn to me due to the kind of people around

4. WanderingGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ohhh. Yeah, I guess I know what you mean. Wow that sucks.