1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I crazy ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unsurevirgin, May 19, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I miss my ex like crazy that he hasn't sent a text today ,he always talks to me and I know I said I didn't want me talking to me but now I do want him to talk to me, he's my best friend and u feel alone I can't talk to my friends well idk if they are my friends bc they isolated me for so long . Even if they were I think they would think of me as pathetic of doing online dating and found him. There is a best friend another one but with her bf and I can't ruin her time with this. So I came here to rant and ask am I crazy for pinning over my first ex? He wants to get back together but I'm unstable and I feel dead inside. So yea any advice or anyhing u wanna say .say it . Honest truth am I crazy in general ?

2. Niko

I don't think you're crazy. I believe several people out there have probably done the same thing...of course in different situation.

I'm not really good with this kind of situation, because I've never been in a relationship before. ^^; Maybe someone else has something better to say.

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thank u ur kind person to answer my thread :slight_smile:

4. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, you're not crazy. My longest relationship probably lasted 3 days and they were with women so im not the best relationship advice person. But i do think that coming on this website and talking really helps to cool down ur nerves...at least it does for me... but yea, its always nice to have someone to talk to and confide in.

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

So why am I texting him ? Aftert the fight we had he didn't text me, I never texted some trans guy b4, especially an ex. He WAs my bf my first bf at 18.

6. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When was the fight? i bet he just wants some space. especially if the two of u recently broke up. i think your texting him and want to text him because he was ur first bf. u feel a special bond with him cause he was ur first bf. did he say he still wants to try and remain friends?

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Yesterday and he wants friends right now and he wants a relationship with me he didn't wanna break up.

8. Femmeme

You asked me for the advice of an older woman, so I'm going to tell you exactly what I'd tell someone my own age.

If you like this person sayine you're "unstable" and "feel dead inside" is a cop out. If there's an issue that makes having a relationship hard, you don't throw the relationship away. You face the issue head on. Deal with whatever is making you feel unstable and dead inside. Ask your parents if you can see a therapist. Spend some time thinking and journaling and figure out WHY you feel the way you do and what can be done to fix it.

Pushing people away doesn't help you or them. If you want to be with this guy then buck up and do the work to get yourself in a mental and emotional place where you CAN BE.

Telling him you have too many issues and continuing to talk, want, care for him will just create needless drama and pain. That's wasted time and energy better spent on becoming a whole, healthy, happy person.

9. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thank u sigh but my parents well we're not In the best shape financially that u ca see a therapist :frowning2: .

10. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No you are not crazy. You are just missing him. Do you love him? if yes, then why'd you break up in the first place? If your answer would be that you feel unstable, I think every person in a relationship goes through this, although I'll admit that I've never into in any kind of intimate relationship with someone before, what you both have to do is fight the problemS together and know that both of you will stand by each other's side because breaking up with someone just because you have a lot of problems will create unnecessary drama and add more problems to your life than the problems that you already have.

So, if you love him and he loves you back and both of you want to get back together, then go for it. Don't let anything hinder you from love. Love is not something that we postpone, it comes to us in unexpected times. remember that there are a lot of people in there that might attract him.

-I hope I am getting the message that you were trying to convey here. If not, then please disregard this post. :slight_smile:

11. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Idk if it love ,I just miss him so much and he didn't txt me and I'm worried something happens to him. And my mom found out once yknow? Thinks he's a woman and I'm a lesbian and I'm not I just miss him. And I broke up with him bc he he looked and talked and I feel bad and I miss him . I'm just worried about him, we were long distance and I couldn't see him yknow?

#11 Unsurevirgin, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
  12. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Is it him who always make the first move of texting you or is the action, a mutual one?
    Did you text him first today(?) and did not reply back? If not, then maybe he just feels shy of texting you.

Or maybe he is really just busy or tired today that he forgot to text you.

Or maybe he is attending some event.

There's a whole lot of possibilities though.

Anyways, did you mean, you broke up with him because he: (1) look bad, (2) talk bad and (3) you feel bad about him?

13. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Yes today I texted him and its always him But usually i text him and I broke up with him bc he wasn't cute and wasnt a guy but he was smart and funny and we still have chemistry like we did when we were dating and I got bored of him. He didn't reply back last night and today he's not texting me back

14. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Oh my. That must have hurt his ego IMO. Maybe he got bored of you too or something like that. Remember that it's not everyday, everyone is going to bow down at your feet. You get what you give!(Haha! kidding :grin: )

Anyways, can you expound the statement about feeling bad about him?

15. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Yea he had bad stuff that went on in his life ,I used to soothe him on fb by telling him everything is okay and tell him to relax and l'll give him a message .

16. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I see. Maybe you could try sending him a message saying that you feel isolated with him lately. Or maybe if you have bombarded him with messages lately, wait for his reply or look if he is online on facebook, then message him. :slight_smile:

17. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

He hasn't used his FB since march 8,and I did bombarded him with messages since last night and today since I woke up.

18. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's almost June. Maybe he's just busy with school and stuffs. Patience dear. :slight_smile:

19. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

That's prob it thank u :slight_smile:

20. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey thanks for asking me to answer! :slight_smile:

I do think its normal to miss a person thats important to you, even if you guys broke up, im sure theres still somethin there, it really feels different but absolutely natural, and yeah like someone said maybe he just didnt receive your texts

All the best!! :grin:

#20 Garciano, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013