1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm always angry and jealous.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Adrian1111, May 20, 2013.

1. Adrian1111

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, title says it all

I'm always angry and jealous at other people because I'm so lonely all the time. I told my mom that I'm gay recently and that didn't turn out so well. She's been so cold to me about it. I told my best friend in school too and he insulted me and hasn't spoken to me since. He told me that I will spread AIDS. This makes me feels so lonely.

I'm also always jealous at straight people because they can show their love in public and they can date people without any problems from others. They don't get shunned for something they can't control. Has anyone ever felt this way? I hate this feeling and I want it to go away. :help:

2. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Haven't felt that way. We'll that 'best' friend of yours turns out to be not a friend at all.

Anyways, if you want the feeling to go away, try to focus mostly on your life and do not let other people's opinion/harsh words about you/someone/specific group get to you. If they have a problem with it, then it's their problem to deal with. They either deal with it or die thinking about it for the rest of their lives.

Maybe you could approach your school guidance counselor and tell him/her about your problem. That way, you can vent what's inside you and maybe feel a little better.

3. Adrian1111

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  4. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

I think it will get better once you finished high school, in the meantime hang in there and don't hesitate to let us know when you feel blue.

5. charmander

I'm very Similiar to you but that may be due to my anthropaphobia, (Fear of people)