1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I doooooo???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sillyolme, May 20, 2013.

1. sillyolme

Okay, I have a friend at school and I think I like her. As in like like. I don't know if it is a crush or a squish, but it is definitely something. I am possibly going to tell her on Friday because it is the last day of school, so things can settle if it goes badly

However, here is the tricky bit. I don't know if she likes me back. She identifies as Homoromantic Asexual, so I'm not worrying that she might be straight. But, it is really hard to tell if she would be interested in that kind of relationship cause she never talks about anything like love. Also, with her being asexual, she wouldn't show normal signs of attraction if it is only romantically. The signs that I have noticed could be completely platonic

Signs I have noticed
    1. We talk loads
    2. She is always making things for me, not so much for other friends
    3. When I said how I enjoyed it when we spoke to each other a lot, she said that she liked it too
    4. She sometimes glances at me from across the room
    5. She has told me her whole sexuality, while only telling others the asexual part
    6. When a friend joked about us "having a moment together" we both awkwardly laughed
    7. When that same friend was trying to get me to reveal my mysterious crush and mentioned her name, she shouted no
    I really feel like I might be seeing things that I want to see and over-analyzing it. Any help and advice wold be helpful

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I was you I would tell her. In my experience rejection is better than regrets. But at the end of the day it's your decision gd luck.