1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I do it?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dapulu, May 20, 2013.

1. dapulu

I have been thinking about coming out to my sister, but I'm not so sure yet. There have been moments when I just start opening my mouth and it feels like the right time but I just don't say it.

Some time ago she told me she had a girlfriend while we were talking and I reacted so bad at it. I just told her "I'm going to the bathroom" and looked at her with a "get out of my room" look on my face. Some messages that I have seen from her cellphone accidentally make me believe she's bisexual, but I think she's secretly a lesbian.

I just don't know :S Should I trust her?

2. Gen

Gen

Well if she has a girlfriend, I would highly doubt that coming out to her would be a bad experience. Just go for it.

If you have a problem committing to the words, I would just start the conversation with "I have to tell you something..." or something along those lines, because once you use that phrase with someone they will never let you go until you tell them. I suppose it can help to intentionally back yourself into a wall. lol

3. HeyAshley

lol so you're gay and you blew her off for being gay too?

it'll probably strengthen your friendship with her if you just come out, although good luck explaining that one.