1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP me please, anyone?...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by evesgarden, May 20, 2013.

1. evesgarden

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone... i'm in a committed relationship to another girl for almost a year now (1 month short) and lately since classes have ended for summer i've noticed how needy she can get. I've come to terms with the fact I'm an introvert and how my gf is an extrovert and how the heck we happened to have great chemistry even though i get sensory overload when out in social gatherings too much and she thrives on going out every single night. I'm getting so annoyed with her lately, for instance today she noticed i'm low on energy and asked if i need time to myself for a couple of days. I was really touched she noticed and that for once i didn't have to ask and then get in a mini-arguement where i have to re-assure her i am not tired of her. In that moment i actually became closer to her. Later tonight she goes off and says how can we be together when i can't stand her for more than two days. My mouth literally dropped. :icon_redf:eusa_naug now i have to explain myself again i dont know how much more of this i can take because we have other external problems outside our relationship to worry about and she keeps zoning in on this im going to yank my hair out. :eek: :bang: What more can i do to explain to her that for me to be civil and not grumpy i need my space?

2. HeyAshley

you're probably with the wrong person. sounds like she's selfish and wants everything her way or the highway. some people just don't fucking understand.........as sad as it is.

but if you're interested in beating a dead horse, just explain again.

3. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I had to read your paragraph twice in order for me to get it.

She is the needy one but then she said that you are the one who cannot stand her?

Maybe you could sing her Jessie J's I need this or make her listen to it so that you do not have to explain it to her once more just let the song explain for itself. The song is about Needing Space.

:slight_smile: