1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this mean Anything?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 21, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Some of you have said that I should make sure that my crush definitely likes me before I approach him, so there.

Today, he walked past me and of course, looked at me, and then of course, I looked away. But that's not the point. I've noticed that more and more often, he seems to be more and more content and fine with being around me. Like today he started hanging around with me kind of, or at least more than he usually does. And when I was walking back home, our friendship groups were walking next to each other, and I actually caught him glancing at me. And when he walked past me today he seemed to smile slightly. Not at me, just in-front of him, but that is a reasonable advancement.

I know it's not just being friendly, I know it. He means more that that, either he is interested in me, or just wants to talk to me and see how I am like, if you know what I mean. I know these two girls, I wouldn't say I'm friends with them, just acquaintances, and they say that they have talked to him, and that he is really friendly and generally a nice person. One of my friends actually said that me and him are suited for each other, and are right for each other.

My friends wouldn't just say that. I have a very deep feeling that things might work between us, and that maybe one day, we might just get together. Just knowing that he is a nice person and that I have been told that we are suited for each other has gave me a boost and inspiration to approach him, but once again I'm not making any promises.

So do you think that him hanging around closer to me that usual means anything, I think that it might.

Thanks in Advance!

#1 clarkec1, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  2. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Has anyone got anything?

3. Scarlet123

im not so sure because my best friend is quite similar and she really doesn't love me, when i told her she got scared and we lost contact for a week, she's leaving school in 2 days and we are not allowed to talk to each other any other way so in your position now i'd be very careful because i wouldn't want to loose him as a friend. how you approach this is your choice but just be prepared for the worst then nothing can disappoint you

4. Slime

Personally, I'm lacking the details to be able to give the right advice in such a situation and ultimately, you're the only one who can decide if such a thing means anything. My question is, do you know he's gay/bi? Also, has anything happened recently that might have incited him to get closer to you? I'm not trying to be pessimistic but you might be imagining his loving glances to accomodate to your craving heart and this is coming from someone who's experienced it first hand. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, but coming out to him and seeing how he reacts might be a step forward. But remember, don't force yourself to do anything you're uncomfortable with, especially something that could alter the way people perceive you.

5. Scarlet123

you are not being pessimistic i quite agree with what you are saying, also, awesome pic =)) fits you're name kinda too :grin: its cute lol

6. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Were not friends
    I don't know if he's gay or bi
    I haven't got anything to lose
    His gestures cannot be friendly because we don't know each other.

7. Slime

Aaaaaaahhhh okay!!! Well, go meet him! Fantasizing is great and all but if you're hoping to get ahead in the relationship you're gonna have to talk to him someday! Learn if he's gay or bi and then continue. No point dreaming about a straight guy... Also, I was in the closet and got mysteriously asked out by this stranger, I would probably freak out...
    Haven't got anything to lose? What do you mean? (nosy parker...) You don't need to tell me but I'm sure every life has something worth keeping. Anyway, best of luck! Take this dancing banana as a good luck charm on your journey! (!)

---------- Post added 21st May 2013 at 09:35 PM ----------

Haha thanks, it was what I was aiming for. Are you familiar with the Dragon Quest series? I'm a huge fan hence the pic and name. Let's not swamp this thread though... but feel free to contact me on my wall!

8. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

OK, I'm going to create a more specific thread.

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please keep it all to one thread. It's much simpler and less spammy if you jus have one thread about this guy, instead of making a new one every time he looks at you.