1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG READ THIS :o

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by iPhone, May 21, 2013.

1. iPhone

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi y'all Ok so I'm just wondering . I know it's a general question but I just wanted to know what your guyss opinions are .
    So I'm 23 in the closet gay and fell for my best friend ( surprise surprise) we r both pretty masculine . Anyways Im pretty sure he's in denial based on many many reasons . But ever since I told him how I felt he is so up and down .... He doesn't care , then it creeps him out . Then he tells everybody what I told him ... Then he's so sorry and needs me back in his life. Anyways I'm just sick of everything so I decided to just not have him in my life atall but he keeps messaging me and says that he cares . I just think I lost all respect when he called me out . Cause he's been called out before too by his family and was devistated ...
    What would u guys do ? I really like him but I just dont see a point in this anymore ..
    I think he has alot of issues and he kinda just disappeared off the face of the earth with all his friends . I admit I did play so many mind games and probably fucked his brain up . But I wouldn't have called him out like that to everybody . I guess I just have a headache over the whole situation and feel like its a sad and annoying . :smilewave

2. FemCasanova

I think that if he isn`t interested in you the way you are in him, then at this point it`s probably best to maintain the distance, unless you think you still could be friends with him. Only you can know that. That`s the problem with falling for friends, it can be hard to close it off enough to remain friends. If you want to keep him as a friend, you might want to work on forgiving him. If you are still romantically interested in him, then I would wait until those feelings are gone. Being interested in someone who either isn`t going to be interested in you, or wouldn`t admit it if he was is only bound to get you hurt. If he cares about you, like he says, then maybe he still wants to be friends? You could call him out on having disappeared from your life, and you thinking that means he doesn`t really want to be your friend anymore. It would help if you actually knew what he wants, if he doesn`t really want to be around, then it`s a mute point. Working towards forgiving him is a good thing in either case though, because forgiveness is something we do for ourselves, to rid ourselves of bitterness and negative emotion. Those emotions don`t help us, they just cripple us emotionally.

Welcome to EC by the way!
    :slight_smile:

3. BudderMC

It sounds like he's already gone. Why chase after him if you acknowledge he isn't healthy for you?