1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do Now?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 21, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Before I start, let's get the circumstances and essential details, because in my other threads I tell you them in a comment, and then in my new threads you don't know them, so here they are in advance:

- I am not his friend and don't even know him at all hardly (yes, that means I have met him)
    - He doesn't know that I'm gay
    - I don't know if he's gay

So let's go!

I think that he might like me because he is always looking at me, often smiles at me or any least my presence (he smiles in front of him or at the ground when I'm around), he seems more content with being nearer to me, he touched me the once, and I think that he even tried to look for me the once.

I just want you to know that I know I need to talk to him one day, but I'm just not ready yet, and I'm slightly awkward with new people, or people that I don't know well. Please don't tell me to "ask him for a coffee" or "invite him to watch a DVD" etc. Because you don't just go up to a year 7 when you are in year 9, who is a complete stranger and ask him for a coffee. Just, be sophisticated, consider the circumstances, and take into account that I'm 13 and don't really want to go out for a coffee with a virtual stranger.

2. Femmeme

Ok, first off haven't you told us that a friend told him you liked him a while back?

Second, did you make eye contact and smile yet?

Third, can you stick to one thread about this from this point on? it really helps if the posters can see the WHOLE story/thread in one go.

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I have made eye contact but still look away before he does. He has kind of been smiling as I said but I haven't been smiling.

4. Femmeme

Ok, so just try to smile back and not look away so quickly. You can do that. If nothing else it at least seems friendly and if you want anything to happen here you need to make some steps toward friendship.

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

OK then, I'll try. I should see him this morning.

6. Femmeme

Good luck!

7. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Before I go, can I ask that when I have done this I'll probably ask what to do next, like talking to him etc. And thanks again!