1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice on situation.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ChristianHipstr, May 22, 2013.

1. ChristianHipstr

Recently I. Have basically considered myself bicurious and highly likely bisexual. .day I told my best friend and she, at first, was surprised and wanted to know why... I explained my feelings for one of our classmates and she admitted shethought I had something for him. I asked her if she thinks he might feel the same about me, she said she never paid much attention but will start to and see if she can tell. I made a list of some of thw reasons I think he may, or may not be. I will show it to her, but everyonw on this site was so helpful with my sexuality confusion, I would be. onored and extremely grateful for y'alls opinion on this as well. First off, ill start with he is publicly straight, and so am I (although if you read my other post, youll see im subject to humor of being closeted (irony at its best). We are both 16 year old white males. He's athletic as to
    where I could take off a few pounds but im still extremely strong so im not wimpy. We are also both Southern.. ok, so here are the reasons.

Reasons I think he might be interested:
    -Though he acts like an anti homo, he is way to comfortable around someone who is taunted about beong gay and rather than be offended or humiliated when he's added to the taunting as my "boyfriend" he just blushes really bad and laughes.
    - One time he even hugged another male classmate from behind and kissed his neck.
    - His really hot girlfriend broke up with him the other day and he said he was sad, but he then proceeded to.pur his arm around me and say "its ok wayne, we can be together now". Though I new he was joking around... it felt like it was more sincere than that. It was not like a bro to bro put your arm around, it was gentlw and he laid his hand on my shoulder and leaned into me a little. He also touches me quite often, and once again. Not like a bro to bro punch on thea shoulder or slap on thw back, but he was trying to gently grab my arm and also like before I felt that same sincerity as when he put his arm around me. I was playing with him swatting his hand away but he keot doing it. It was also pretty obvious i was enjoying it because we were doing a chemistry lab and my goggles fogged up from blushing...
    -He also tries to act all homophobic and anti gay... but I see It more as a cover because though he acts that way he doesnt pull all the way through with it. he's way too comfortable with the taunting and touching me..
    - we horse around alot. We are taunted aboht it being flirting... lately ive actaully seen it that and noticedthat id flirt with a girl the same way he "horses around" with me..

Reasons I think he might not be bi or gay:
    - he is a football player and we live in the south...
    - one day he was messing around and held my hand but then proceeded to tie his shoe lost his balance and grabbed my knee and immediatly said "no homo".
    - he said If he ever had a gay child he'd beat the gay out of them... i think this was part of the anti homo act, but he also looked somewhat troubled saying that.. so idk
    - he did have a girlfriend.. but it was less than a month
    - other than the touching, he acts like a normal straight guy...

Im sorry If this came out weird. My phone is glitchy on this sight and there may be

#1 ChristianHipstr, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
  2. dapulu

I don't see much. I know a lot of straight guys who are more or less touchy with each other, but that's it. How old is he? Maybe that will help too.

3. ChristianHipstr

We are both 16.