1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i falling for my best friend !?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by freedom200, May 22, 2013.

1. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

I love my best friend like a brother, we tell each other everything, well almost everything (still haven't come out yet). Lately I've been getting all these feelings when Im around him, like the ones you get when your in love, but I'm pretty sure he's straight and it would be too weird if I were to tell him i like him. On top of that he is trying to get back with his ex girlfriend and I hate that I'm helping him cuz i know how much she hurt him when they broke up ( i honestly can't stand that bitch :eusa_naug) I am so confused and I don't want to be in love with him cuz I know it will just make things awkward between us and the last thing I want to do is to lose him. some one help :help:

please? :icon_conf

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're ready to start coming out, as per your profile at the left, then I say begin with him. Not being able to talk about this with someone you're so close to is probably making it easier to have fantasies, etc., that are less likely to actually come true. I'm guessing you have no reason to assume he wouldn't be supportive of you?

3. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

thanks for the help.
    More problems:

I think He's trying to avoid me now, I'm wondering if he thinks that I'm gay and maybe he's just avoiding me cuz he doesn't know what to think of it yet.

advice?

4. carfan92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it where me, i'd give him some space for a couple days and not text him. If after the couple days he doesn't reply, go to him and ask what's going on?. Just make sure that you're calm and cool about it, you don't want to come off dramatic and defensive. My best advice for testing the waters if he's gay would be to sit him down in a public place somewhere and look for hot guys around, if they're walking by, make sure you're paying attention to his eyes, if he looks over then down, then back to you, he's interested in the male body.

if he turns out to be straight, and you want to come out to him, ask him about other gay kids and see what he says. say your brothers friend came out to him and you where wondering what he would do should it happen to him. depending on his response, it will be an in to see how he feels towards gays.

hope I could be of some help!