1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Like Him???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 24, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Please note that this thread is not about my crush (yay!), but another romantic interest or at least curiosity of mine.

Last night, I had a dream about my interest, but when I woke up, I was really shocked and somewhat scared. I dreamed that we were in school and he got closer to me and like touched me, it lasted ages before he stopped. But I kind of liked it, in my dream.

He did this in real life, not like in my dream, but sometimes when we are writing (we sit by each other in science), our arms touch, and yet again I kind of like it. I don't think I have a crush on him, but just that I am curious.

This morning me and my friend were just hanging around, as we do every morning. And the boy that I dreamed about came along and started talking to my friend (we both know him so it wasn't random or anything) and he looked at me a bit funny. Not pulling a face or as though he likes me, but just a facial expression that something was different, or that he knew that I dreamed about him last night.

Does that mean anything, or is it just coincidental? Why did I dream about him? I don't even dream about my best friend.

Any feedback or comments?

2. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure about the dreams because I'm one of those people who have absolutely ridiculous dreams....like wayyyy out there lol. But, I do think u should talk to him. I think it will be A LOT easier talking since u know him. Plus, it could help get your mind off of your other crush and help alleviate the pain it's causing you. You deserve to be happy, so do what u can to make yourself happy :slight_smile:

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks a lot! But what should I say to him? I agree that it would be a lot easier to talk to him because I know him, but what would I say?

4. jimL

Dreams can be crazy....sometimes they mean something. I had a dream that my grandfather died. Two days later he did die and as far as we knew he was in good health. This isn't the only dream that I have had that has come true. I've never forgotten that one. So take it for what it's worth.

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

But I can't like him, it just can't happen. It's just... Weird, if I like him.

6. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    Why can't you?