1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

compatability I think I'd be a catch?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by coreyl13, May 24, 2013.

1. coreyl13

I am not a conceided person but I think I'd be a catch.though I'm single :/

I like to
    Cook
    Clean a lot
    Laundry
    Love yardwork
    Gardening
    Relaxing on patio
    Going for long walks
    I have a great job
    My own place
    New car
    Very independant
    Camping, fishing, hiking, kayaking I love all of it.
    My only problem is I'm over weight which I'm working on (down 15) :slight_smile:

Are these good enough qualities?
    I know (23) young. But I still feel like ill be alone for life.
    Maybe if I come out all the way
    I dont do dating sites people are so shallow.

2. FruitFly

Those are perfectly lovely qualities, and on paper would tick many a box of many a person, but if you're not out all the way or interacting with people who are aware of your sexuality then you are not allowing yourself the opportunities for people to see how these qualities (together with your personality) come together.

You can have all these wonderful qualities, but unless you're getting out there and interacting in environments where people are aware that you're gay no one is really getting an opportunity to experience these qualities. Obviously I have no idea about your social life, but how are people going to know if they want to reel you in if they are not sure if you're the type of fish who would be responsive to their bait?