1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not even gay...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Will2M, May 24, 2013.

1. Will2M

.... but this is the only forum I trust because I came here a lot when I was questioning so bear with me.

Anyway:

Let me start off by saying damn girls are complicated. No offense or anything but I feel like gay people have it easier in terms of communication and understanding. So anyway, there is this girl and she is my ex. We broke up over a year ago but have just recently started hanging out again. We talked about the break up and explained our sides and came to an understanding. It turns out she had some really bad medical issues that were personal and she couldn't deal with them and me at the same time and I understood that. She is fine now and we have become good friends again but the problem is I still like her... from what I can tell she still likes me too but she won't admit it and says we are just friends. We talk almost everyday and have a really good time together. Long story short, it is like I am in the friendzone. :***::***::***:I know right?

Now here is the twist, recently we were hanging out just like normal friends and I just decided to kiss her. So I did. I even gave her time to head-dodge and shy away but, NO she kisses me back instead. No one sided thing at all. Now she is basically ignoring the fact we kissed but says she might want to date in the future but also not actively looking for a boyfriend. We are still hanging out and I have made my intentions clear with the kiss and just by telling her but she just refuses to do anything and insists we are just friends despite kissing me back and willingly spending a shitload of her free time with me...

What does she want? Does anyone have insight 'cause I am really confused and still like her and I'm rather flummoxed. I would rather not have you tell me to give up and find someone else because I went through a year of trying to find someone else after the first break up and had no success, what-so-ever and it really only led me to start questioning... again. If that is really, really, REALLY the only option, post it. Please. For my sanity.

I really like this girl but damn, she is confusing.

Thanks!

Also, if anyone has any questions about information I didn't include, just ask!

2. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    not much you can say here,some....no most girls are scared of being hurt by guys who (sorry to say this) in my opinion have caused more harm than good to them,give it time and if you are sure that you want to be in a relationship with her GIVE IT TIME dont rush anything and hopefully it will alllll become clear later on

hope this helps

3. Will2M

I don't know how to update the original post so I'll just reply... To be clear she broke up with me out of the blue. We were in love as much as teenagers could be and then boom! Single.

Anyway, that makes sense when you say that Yuri Wolf. She was a little concerned with the amount of time we were spending together maybe "harming" as you say, her grades or other aspects of her social life. I'll probably never know but I'll try to give her more space this time around. Thanks!