1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could Demisexual /str8 girls have crushes ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unsurevirgin, May 25, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Okay so I've been noticing women lol but only women like Anna Kendrick ,Brittany snow and mila kunis. That's it so could we have crushes on ppl different from us ?

2. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think demisexuals have crushes. From what I heard, a demisexual feels like they're asexual until they start forming an emotional bond with someone. And I know I (asexual) don't have crushes.

However, there's a feeling I've had, which is a lot like a crush except with no sexual attraction component. It's like this fascination with a certain person, combined with noticing all sorts of physical details I like about them (even if I would ordinarily consider those traits unattractive), and a strong urge to get to know them better. I can get this feeling with a person of any age, though more often with children. I've also had this feeling with pets as well. It takes a bit of getting to know them for this to develop, but only to acquaintance level rather than friend level (but if I can help it I form a friendship with them once this feeling develops).

3. Hexagon

The asexual crush is known as a squish I believe.