1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush thinks I'm gay

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by freedom200, May 25, 2013.

1. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

I like a girl at my school, the problem is she insists that I'm gay. Well, she is half right, it annoys me so much though cuz she even said straight to my face " I would date you but too bad you're only into guys." like, WTF? This bitch has some nerve, she even treats me like I'm her gay best friend, I barely even talk to her! I flirt with her all the time too, so idk how she could be so clueless. I tried explaining to her that I'm straight (not out yet) but she says that I'm lying and i should be more honest with myself. I don't know how to to get through to her, I've tried everything and she still doesn't get it. :bang: and it sucks because she is soooo hot and i want her so bad. can someone please tell me that how can I explain to her that I like girls?

thnx :slight_smile:

2. LailaForbidden

Tell her you are bisexual. If she doesn't listen, cut her out of your life. People who don't respect your identity aren't worth having around, regardless of how attractive they are.

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you're being treated like a gay best friend, then treat her like a gay best friend would treat a heterosexual woman, and move on. In the case she changes her mind, 'Oh, but I'm gay, remember? Sorry.'

Keep in mind you still have the option of staying in touch, just don't expect to go anywhere in the romance department with this particular friend.

4. HeyAshley

if you're not out of the closet at all and she can tell that you're into guys, it must be pretty obvious. you can't get mad at someone for saying something that's true. i mean sure, you like girls too.......but you do also like males. so i'm not really seeing the problem other than you're not being honest with her.

besides it'll never work in the long run unless you're honest. sit her down and have a talk, tell her how it is.