1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woooooow... I am already with a guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Zam, May 26, 2013.

1. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I came out to my friend last week and yesterday I meet with a guy that she aranged we meet.So we watched a movie... things got interresting.My problem is that I want to tell my parents that I am with him,I already told my sister and she is so supportive.I am really scared of telling my parents,not because they will be angry,I think they might be dissapointed because they will think I can't have a family of my own or something like that.But I really do not know why I am so scared to tell them,they are not homophobic,I have even been in "the Village" with them for fun.

How can I find courage to tell my parents?

2. Techno Kid

It's hard to tell parents, I told my mom and after a year she's great with it. :icon_bigg
    Did not tell my dad, but I think he knows and accepts me for it.

Try thinking about what you are going to say before you tell them. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 26th May 2013 at 01:55 PM ----------

ohhh and congrates on the possible bf!!! : D

3. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you,he is the sweetest guy ever.

4. Rexmond

You can think all you want that your parents may not be accepting, but you say that they aren't homophobic which may or may not be the case. Either way, you won't know for sure unless you tell them! It's your worries that are preventing you from doing it, but you've got your sister there for support. :slight_smile:

"Consider the endless possibilities, but the reality?"