1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When I look Around...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 26, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

When I look around, whether it be in public or in the TV, I see so many happy happy couples. And some of them are young; my age. Even though most of them are not in love, or at least that's what I think, it just makes me so... Not jealous, just, as though I really want something like that.

Like just on the TV a few moments ago, these two boys, slightly younger than me, were hugging. I don't know if they are friends or going out, because they hugged quite er... Cosily.

I want what they have got, I want to hug someone. My friends don't like hugging, and with family, it just isn't the same. I haven't got a boyfriend either.

This has been making me think even more that I should try to get somewhere with my crush. I don't really want advice on that, but I just want someone who I can give true passion for, care for a lot, and love.

2. Rexmond

I feel the same way when I see couples happily enjoying their lives on TV, but remember they're just acting, and the reality could be the total opposite. Even in real life, just because it may seem like they're happy and settled down doesn't mean they are.

"trying to get somewhere with your crush" can go either way - you might make progress and he too may be wanting to go somewhere. Or, it could make things awkward. It certainly would not have a good consequence if I tried to get somewhere with mine, but that's because he's a lot older.

3. dapulu

Trying to move forward with the crush is a nice experience.

One time someone told me that when I felt that way what I truly needed was for me to love and know myself more...and it was true in a way.