1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont have any friends, sometimes i'm so lonely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by my aisho, May 26, 2013.

1. my aisho

:icon_sad:

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Join the club. :/

3. Techno Kid

You can have friends on here! :slight_smile: *hugs*
    And I feel that way sometimes. :/

4. runnerSR20

runnerSR20 Guest

All my friends are scattered throughout the world. I have few friends at home that I see maybe once a month. Sometimes it sucks but at this point in my life I've decided that's fine while I work on myself.

5. MrBrightside

6. Counting Stars

I'm a Malaysian Chinese. Now living in Sydney
    I had the same feelings like you before... :) Change something that you can change that could make you have friends. If you can't change circumstances, then let circumstances change you. Cheers :slight_smile:

7. lssl

lssl Guest

I think you'll find a lot of people on this forum who feel similarly at one point or another. I know it's been a good support knowing that when I feel like that I'm not the only one.

8. bethpurple

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had one friend. Then he made it so I didn't feel like it was safe to be around him. :icon_sad: Now I have none.

I'll be your friend, as long as you don't bite. I promise I won't bite. :wave:

9. DelFelidae

I had friends...Then either I changed or they did...Now I have one!:tears:frowning2:*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

10. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can understand exactly how you feel. I have been trying to get out of my hometown for a year now and can't find any work right now and I have no friends here who care about me. its kind of depressing. I try to make new friends but at my age people are like that sucks for you and don't care. Not all people are like that but that is just the attitude I get. Sorry for ranting I am not much help I know exactly how you feel. The only life i have is my family and my secret boyfriend and sitting around in my apartment. It sucks but sometimes you have to accept reality or get out of your comfort zone to achieve something.

11. JuanJose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It'll get better (*hug*)

12. Hefiel

At least your number of friend(s) is higher than 0. :lol:

13. Hopeful

I don't really have any friends, either. They all either moved away, or went off to college and left me here doing what I've been doing - working and not having friends.

14. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Oh I wish I had a single friend. :cry:

I don't even know how you're supposed to find and make friends once you get out of school....:icon_sad:

15. Hefiel

I've been trying to figure this out myself. I thought of visiting an LGBT center since they have meetups for 14-23, but the nearest one is 2 hours away with public transportation so...yeah.

16. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Well it might not be worth it anyway.... I've gone to group meetings at a local LGBT center, but I haven't really made any friends there. Most of the people are younger and know each other and don't really seem interested in being friends with me. :confused:

I think there has to be a better way. I mean, not everyone is LGBT, most people aren't, so where would straight people find friends since they don't have the LGBT center to go to.

17. justjade

I feel like I have no friends, too. I am very antisocial, and it kicks my ass sometimes.

18. lgnfr90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hey im in the exact same position. i just graduated from college most of my friends got scattered to do there own thing so it definitely feels lonely. some things i usually do is go out to the city as often as i can in hopes of meeting new people. its hard im a bit shy. in so that holds me back a bit as well.. what have you tried? as you said the communities arent always that helpful.. of course i guess ill just keep trying and hope for the best :slight_smile:

#18 lgnfr90, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
  19. Hexagon

I thought I was the only one. Wow. Now I know that I can be alone with everyone else.

20. momof3

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think a lot of us are in the same or similar situation. I have a very hard time making new friends. I have two good friends that are in a different state, so I never see them. Talking on the phone is fun, but just not the same as hanging out in person. I've lived in WA for two years and have still only made acquaintances.