1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Help bad needed re tell my friend I love him )

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Antony, May 27, 2013.

1. Antony

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I need help Bad I told my gay friend that I love him

Can you help me I told my gay friend I love him he his kiss me before I did it in a letter and I am gay too.I want him bad I never wanted some think so much before -(

Can you tell me what I should do

Can you tell me how to get him to want me again ?

Sorry for so much reading

I got this from him January 2013

I have already told Siri you're my brother and I was tempted to post on Facebook, creepy as it may sound "Oh no one's falling in love with his pretend brother #awkward" but I resisted the urge.

And we talk about giveing each over BJ

(he help me to come out to my firmly by me talking to him about it a lot )

My letter here and his replys

Dear William

Tonight was about awkward to begin with because.
    I been wanting to give this letter to you in person for ten Days now But I am worry what you will say I was waiting back to give it to you tonight I have been losing sleep wondering want you will say I want to post it on Facebook but I want to see want you would say first I believe it the right thing to do I need to know what you thing after reading my letter can you let me know sooner Rather than later.and sorry for Sistet being in a grump tonight. Just listing to the Kelly Clarkson people like us is a good song.

And here Is the letter for the reiders

SOS SENDING OUT A MAY DAY IM GOING DOWN)

To the one I’m in love with you know who you are. So much to say but where do I start so here I go So I think it’s time to come clean I got to get some think of my chest it’s time to let you know
    I hope I have not waited to long too let you know how much you mean to me.

I just can't live these desperate days this is what I've been trying to say
    Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you You got me hypnotized There's no way to hold it in anymore No more hiding my love for you
    I want the whole world to know I want you bad, No matter what people say.

We started out friends it was cool but now I want you and be able to call you mine Yeah.
    I have never felt this way about any other person in my life. Ever I know it sounds cliché but you are literally the first thing I think of when I wake and the last thing I think of before I sleep. You have taken my heart with both hands, and a tight grip. And that scares the hell out of me. I’ve have known you now for 10 months or so we were both 21 I stop and just think about the fact that if you weren’t here anymore it would most certainly break me. Honestly, if I had known you would have this effect on me when I first met you, I would have run a mile in the direction of fear because I have never truly cared and loved someone the way I care and love you. The over day, you told me of some fairs you have I didn’t know how to fix them or make them go away, but what I did know is that I wanted to hug you, and protect you, all the evil in the world would have to get through me before it even tried to touch you. I often wonder why, Someone like me Deserves to be as happy as you make me feel oh Another day Without your smile Another day just passes by But now I know How much you mean to me William. The time we spend apart is killing me in side I love you so much William
    Breathing seems so hard to do when you are not around
    William your smiling face oh no I can think of nothing else but you and those beautiful eyes you got I can't believe how wonderful you are But it hurt so bad I can't take it any longer -(
    You mean the world to me I love you, whether it’s wrong or right. I can't put a price on what I feel for you.

I love everything about you, you're imperfectly perfect
    Lost time is never found
    In life we pay for change, let’s make every second worth it
    Anything can work if you work it when people say you don't deserve it
    Then don't give in, cuz hate may win some battle, but love wins in the end
    You shine just like the sun while the moon and the stars reflect your light
    Beauty revolves around you

So how can I break this wall around you that’s aiding my heart to grow in pain
    A hurting mind in need of emotion I don't think I could endure another pain
    But William in you, I've found affection Affection I have never felt before in anyone until I met you So all I ask is pleases Don't go and break my Harte. I give you total surrender of my heart

Please don’t ever leave No matter what people say I will always love you no matter what

It's gonna take a lot to drag me Away from you it's goanna take some time but I know you're worth fighting for I'd fight for you I don't wanna live another day without calling you mine I hope you feel
    The same

If you want a man that is here to stay Swearing he's forever true
    I'll never walk away I'll never give up on you And if you want a love that will save the day No matter what you're going through I'll never walk away
    I'll never walk out on you
    Well then I am the man for you.

And if that's not enough-
    It's every little thing you do That makes me fall in love with you There isn't a way that I can show you Ever since I've come to know you It's every little thing you say That makes me wanna feel this way There's not a thing that I can point to Cause it's every little thing you do Don't ask why Let me explain to you That every little dream comes true With every little thing you do Is it your smile or your laugh or your heart? Does it really matter why I love you? Anywhere there's a crowd, you stand out It's everything, everything you do
    That makes me fall in love with you it’s everything, everything you say that makes me feel this way
    Just the other night I had a dream that you ask me to come and you wanted to hold me in your arms I can only hope you can hear my prayers Every day I wonder If I ever be able to call you mine William You're always in my heart and mind it's driving me Crazy

I wish you would whisper in my ear and say that you are not alone I am here with you.

You said the over day you may be the first but you will not be the last other guys will come along But what's the point when all I ever want is you.

When you told me some guy ask you out on a coffee date I was Extremely sad and my Chest Felt like I was being stab over and over & I was jealous of him and I am not the jealous type
    How can I just let you walk away I can't believe how wonderful you are

I've been a fool because I love you and I am worried what you would say I should of been asking you out So all I ask William Will You go out with me because I am in love with you.

If you just reach out for me William I will be there in the speed of light.

Love is our true destiny we do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone we find it with another by Thomas Merton

Love
    Cheeky Charlie Xoxoxo

Ps Too the people reading this you would of by now pick that I am gay pleases Note it does not change Who I am still the same person before you knew I was gay

This letter was Complete on 14thMay 2013

And his reply (can you tell me what you think of his reply)

Well It's a lovely letter - Truly. But it doesn't change the fact that at the moment I'm still seeing another guy and it wouldn't be fair.

But again you also have to realise that you I've just come out and this happens to everyone when they first come out - Finding someone to like it is not your main priority.

Yes I'm quite happy to stay close friends like I said I would but this is entirely up to you?

My reply

My reply

No it would not be fair
    I Thord that may of been the case all I ask is that if that does not work out do you think We could give it ago I will always love you William. And can we steel do staf outside the cop shop?
    I would like to stay close friends
    Like I said in the past that I will always be your friend

And going to your comment
    That it happens to everyone after coming out but I have known that I like you before I even came out for like to the point the night I met you
    I had just been worry what you would say.

So Does this mean stench you are seeing another guy that I will not be able to give you a hug ?

And some think I would like to know Is if you were not seeing another guy
    What would of you said to my letter ? Or even if I just came out and ask you ?

My reply

William I have re raid you message I would like to stay close friends. And maybe down the Track we may be able to see what could happens if that fine with you.after I get main priorities .
    Like (job) ( restricted licence) court crap out the way)
    And if you are not still seeing another guy
    Is this fine with you?
    (Can you let me know what you think)

Charlie

His reply

Sounds like a good plan

My reply

Cool Are you doing any think on Saturday if not would you like to have lunch or coffee ? And you can tell me all about Friday night

His reply
    Refresh my memory, what happened on Friday night?

My reply

You said that you are going out with the police on Friday

(Can you let me know what i should do I ready love him and I need him )

2. FemCasanova

I think you already have your answer right there.

He seems like a really nice guy, who already has a boyfriend, one whom he doesn`t want to hurt or break up with. It`s a case of bad timing, unfortunately.

If you can wait, put your romantic thoughts/feelings aside and just be his friend, then that`s an option. It`s going to hurt, seeing him with someone else if you love him though, so the question is just if you can live with that and be content with his friendship.

Maybe in time, if it doesn`t work out with him and the other guy, and you are still friends you`ll have your chance. Just be aware that it could cost you a lot of heart-ache to wait around, and I would never recommend putting your romantic life on hold for a "maybe". Too many of us have been burned that way.

*hugs*