1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have only just came out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by daft punk, May 28, 2013.

1. daft punk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    okay so I have only just came out to a few friends and have been on my 1st date ever and I really like him and I think he likes me we talk on Facebook all the time

okay on to my question are there rules for 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc dates or just general rules for gay dates like who pays, what date we should kiss etc

I would love any help also any tips to keep calm

thanks

2. King

King Guest

Take it at the pace you naturally go at. How old are you?

There aren't any "rules" for dates. Be comfortable with yourself and the situation, and everything should go well. Don't think about a timeline for getting things done, like what date you should kiss. It'll happen naturally, when you're both ready. Always bring money with you, but who pays is usually up to the person that starts the date. For example, if you say, "Hey let's have lunch some time!" then it would be expected that you'd pay.

Stay calm and you'll do fine. I promise. :slight_smile:

3. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I would have to agree with King here, just go at a pace where you both feel comfortable. Some stuff will come naturally and some stuff won't (due to nerves I guess). But you both just need to go at a comfortable pace and don't be afraid of telling your boyfriend if he's going a little too fast for you!!!

Good luck!! :slight_smile:

4. daft punk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thanks for all the help guys we went on a 2nd date today and it want really well and we had our 1st kiss (he kissed me) and I loved it (!)

@King 23 yer i know 1st date at 23 a bit slow