1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A thanks to this board

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dakine, May 29, 2013.

1. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm so thankful to have found this board. As some of you are aware, I'm practically on love with a friend who I'm almost certain has some elements of the same feelings for me. It's a miracle that I can even feel its a possibility ( I've had other crushes, just nothing so obviously as mutual). But anyways, I'm constantly reminded by this board that Rome wasn't built in a day, it takes time. Just because I've accepted myself that doesn'tean that automatically he should at the snap of fingers be able to accept himself. It's a process with a lot of ups and downs. He's a few years younger than me and I have to constantly remind myself of where I was at at his she. It's just not fair of me to think he can be at the same place as me. Is he worth the wait? Absolutely, he is 100% a God send, literally, if u knew our story. Right now I should be sooooo happy to just see that it's a strong likelihood we will be something some day. Too many things point to it. I've had plenty of straight crushes. I figured out there were straight right away. This guy, it just gets more obvious that he ISN'T straight as time goes on. This board keeps me sane through all the sadness, pain, frustration, and anger. I know it is worth my patience and I pray forvthecday I can make a post titled "dreams can come true"....cause I really do believe they will in my case. I really do.