1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a Possibility?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Jun 1, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Yes it's about my crush.

I'm really missing him right now and am so looking forward to seeing him on Monday for the first time in a week, so I thought I'd create a thread about him.

I just want some assurance really, and not advice. I know I need to talk to him or do whatever, and I'm trying my best to work up the courage to do so, but if I keep on getting comments saying that I need to do it now, it only discourages me. And some people in past threads have been saying that I need to forget about him, and get over it, and understand that we will never go out. I think you don't mean that. I have came so far (6 months) and in no way prepared to just drop it, especially now when I think he may be interested.

Do thou think that it's possible that it will work out? Do you think that one day, me and him might go out, or at least be fiends? I have came so far and honestly think that there is a chance it will work out.

Even if you think the chance is diminutively small, please say that there is a chance. Be honest please.

I won't be creating another thread about him for a while.

#1 clarkec1, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  2. It depends. If you're 100% he's not heterosexual, go for it and see what happens. Whether or not it worked out, at least you tried.

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I'm not 100% he's not straight, and am trying really hard to find out if he is gay or not. There are some indicators that make him seem gay, and others that make him seem straight. But they always add up to be neutral, and I have no idea if he is gay or straight. And to be honest, I don't think I'll ever know unless I talk to him, which I have an intention to do soon. Thanks for your advice! :thumbsup:

4. You're welcome but if you're not sure if he's gay, at least make sure he's at least not homophobic. So his reaction wouldn't be bad if he really is straight

5. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    As one of my work mottos goes: you can't score unless u shoot the puck. I'm rooting for a happy ending for u. But if u don't shoot we will never know. Do I believe in happy endings,? Definitely. I feel I'm heading for one myself, but they take time. You have nothing to lose by starting the process but u have everything to lose by not trying.