1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dating

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by partygirl14, Jun 1, 2013.

1. partygirl14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am bi. I think. Well I want to date a guy and a girl at the same time but I do not know it that would work and how the guy will feel about it

2. bagginses

bagginses Guest

If I was dating a Bi-guy and he was also dating a girl, I would not like that.

Yeah, it probably won't work out well unless the three of you are into some kinky three-way or something LOL.

3. castle walls

It is possible. If you're serious about this then you may want to look into whatever information you can find about open relationships. If you want to date more than one person at time, then you need to be open and honest with all of the people that you're dating. Let them know that you'll have a different bf/gf as well. Lying and cheating never ends well for anyone involved.

Open relationships are possible. However, a long lasting successful open relationship is incredibly rare. I've only met one couple that pulled it off.

As a warning, most people (regardless of gender) won't be open to the idea of their girlfriend dating someone else at the same time.

Why do you want to date more than one person? I'm just wondering if you're poly (nothing wrong with that) or if there is another reason why you want to date more than one person.

Hope I helped!

4. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Date,and choose one,being with two people at the same time is morraly wrong,I think.
    Unless you tell them both...