1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School frustration

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gay and proud, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Gay and proud

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah! When it comes to School now, am now getting days that are frustrating and blue. Am tired of the way how Gay and Lesbian is the un-cool aspect of offending and joking around in talk of ignorance. Am tired of how we're talked about. Am tired of how I'am talked about.

And yet the most crappy part of all this, is when this furstration is also through the boys and girls ( whatever your gender!) who YOU FANCY. It's sad. Annoying and blue. Here you fancy the person, you also take the secretive stare at him/her and the words coming out of whoever you fancy are "Gaaaaaaaay!!!!!".

It sucks that the person your into uses these words about you in this manner. Of crouse we can't all help who we fancy ( whatever sex! ) but the fact that your heart goes towards the people who have the most frustrating ( and sad ) attuide about you in General, sucks. And it's also the fact that it's YOU in this role.

Can't wait til my heart starts to go off towards somebody more mature. And being Gay too would being nice!:icon_bigg

2. Sunset Alpaca

Yeah, it sucks. And we all go through it. Unfortunately, today's generation of kids is incredibly ignorant in this regard. My advice to you? Maybe start to point it out. I know I do. Someone will say something along the lines of "that's so gay" and I'll just take five seconds to tell them it isn't really an insult and that they should be careful of people that they could potentially hurt the feelings of. You don't have to make it into a big deal, just point it out casually and move on; don't take it personally, they just don't know any better.
    Just find the right person. There are seven billion fish in the sea, there's someone out there for all of us. :grin: