1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would this be Awkward?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Jun 3, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

You will be grateful when I say that this thread is not about about my crush, and as I said in another thread "I won't be making another thread about him for a while".

At the end of July, with school, we go on residentials. If you don't know what they are they are basically a terribly short, over-organised stressful holiday. Anyway, me and my friend have deiced that we would share a room together. But we organised that before I came out. So now I'm thinking that it might be awkward.

I don't fancy him, and as far as I know he's straight, but really think he's gay, he just acts so.. well, gay.

I don't really know what else to say really, but it might be awkward when an openly gay person sleeps in the same room as an apparently straight person.

By the way, do you like my new signature?

2. stumble along

It can be but it doesn't have to be. Don't bring it up, and if he does say you're not into him.

If you don't fancy him then just play it cool, it'll only be awkward if HE makes a move and you reject it, and that will be on him.

3. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just recently went on a three day trip with our school band and had to room with my best friend. Did he care? Not at all.