1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So my ex wants me to be his gf again (advice plz ! Much needed advice to a newbie !!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unsurevirgin, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

He said its not bc of sex , ive been thinking about this for a long time. u are always there for me when i need u. u stay by my side nd help me all the time. nd at times we might fight but u make me incredibly happy. i love u so much nd im ready to put what happened behind us nd try again bc i dont feel like letting u slip away me . I've been thinking about it for a long time I just wanted to be ready to take that step again . So I've been thinking about getting back with him but I just don't know what to say . Should I move on and be friends with him or get back together ? He doesn't do weed and drugs and alcohol anymore . I need to older ppls experience or if u dated long enough I need experience bc I'm new to dating .

2. mattjm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: So my ex wants me to be his gf again (advice plz ! Much needed advice to a newbie

Well I'm pretty good at helping out my friends with their hectic relationships and managing my own but if you want my advice i would get back together with him and if you find that you care for/about him then you two should be together hope this helps.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: So my ex wants me to be his gf again (advice plz ! Much needed advice to a newbie

I'd need a lot more information before I can really give any true advice, but I'll point out where I feel might be a couple red flags.

* He seems a bit dismissive about the fact that you fight "at times".

* I don't get much sense that you REALLY miss him or want to get back together with him. "He's not using anymore" is perhaps a good stpe, but him (ab)using the make-or-break thing for you? Are you really interested in getting back with HIM? Or just interested in no-longer-being-alone?

Lex

4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

It's both but I just I don't know what I want so I said let's wait and be friends until its clear to me .