1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does she not understand?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MerBear, Jun 3, 2013.

1. MerBear

My sister keeps trying to have some relationship to me and i have made it perfectly clear to her, I DO NOT want to have a relationship with her. I want her to leave me alone and go on with her life.

She is so controlling. I Strongly dislike her and I am only saying that because I know most of you will nag at me saying "Hate it a strong word" ....it is a strong word but i do know how to use it.

I want her to leave me alone. i UNDERSTAND she tries to do nice things for me but She uses it to blackmail me. She likes to Put me down. She laughs if my dad gets angry and throws something at me. She thinks its funny when my dad says i have no friends. She says that I look like a "Dyke" at times....and she'll force me to do things, I do not want to do and she has done this ever since my mom died.

Because our mother died. She feels that since she didn't have control of that, that she needs to have control of everything around her. Including me.

She was like "I'm going to get you a job" and I told her I was going to get one once I finished exams right? but she didn't listen....she started talking to this manager without my permission and Now i'm going to have to stay up there the WHOLE DAMN SUMMER.

and I don't want that.
    I want to grow up on my own. I was going to start looking for a job after My exams are finished because I'm focused graduating right? and so I had it all planned out.

Where I was going to apply and What not...and here comes my sister, being controlling and do things that I SHOULD be doing on my own.

She needs to understand that she is not my mother. She isn't suppose to do things FOR me....she's suppose to be there for me and I ALREADY know what your going to say

"She's just trying to help you out. You should be grateful"

Yes. I get it okay, she's doing a nice thing but she is reinforcing bad behavior.
    she isn't my MOTHER. I need to learn to do things on my OWN. I do not need her doing these things for me. I can find a job on my own. The economy is fine here...In fact, I know places that are hiring....I can do these things on my own.

I am almost 18 year's old. Almost an adult so she needs to let me be independent.
    I'm sick of her controlling my train of thought, My decisions, everything.

She has done this most of my life and not just the controlling part, she's just a bitch. She puts my friends down all the time. She puts me down. She calls me names. She thinks i'll amount to nothing. She's a BITCH and that's how she will always be.

and I have made it perfectly clear, I don't want a relationship with her and she keeps coming back and my dad keeps trying to have us be sister's again but the thing is ...she is my HALF sister......we have 2 different dads.

Look, Please try to understand where i'm coming from.....please.
    I know, I seem whiny but I want to get on with my own life. I'll worry about my life and she can worry about her's.

How can I make sure she gets that I don't want a relationship with her?

I know you say, its sister "rivalry" but it's not....It's way more than that. way more than that.

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

stay way from her,hang out with friends , sleepover at a friends house ,volunteering somewhere is also good too.

3. MerBear

she is 3 hours away from me but My dad always gets me to go up there. I refuse to get in the car most of the time but then he threatens to take away my computer and something and I can't really argue anymore.

I want to volunteer at this place but yet, I know once she finds out...then she's going to start controlling that too.

4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

U could stay at a friends house until u have a place of ur own?