1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight girl crush is getting married..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KariGordon1996, Jun 4, 2013.

1. KariGordon1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So my best friend has been with this guy for about a year and is talking about running off to Cali to marry him since you can be 17 now. He's one of Those guys who doesn't care about her, her family, or the way she feels and just wants to get in her pants.. He's always breaking it off with her and coming back to her a week later. Anyway, I'm in love with her and have been for a long time. She knows I'm gay and as far as I know she is straight. I just want her to be happy, and if that's with him then so be it. But should I tell her how I feel before she runs off with him? I really just don't know what to do right now..

2. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I shouldn't say "don't marry him". But if you really think that they agree not right for each other, and that they may end up splitting up in the end, then it may be right to mention something to her - in a friendly perspective. But don't go telling her you love her, say that you are interested or something. And certainly don't ruin their wedding. Down,t be one of those women you see on the TV that runs in the church at the last moment and then the program finishes. I think you know better than that. Anyway, good luck!

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're as close to her as I am with my friends then you should be honest with her about how you feel. Tell her that she's making a huge mistake. I'm pretty open with my friends and we can tell each other things without getting mad. This guy is obviously no good for her, but it looks like she's going to have to learn that the hard way.